Monday, May 16, 2011

I Am What I Believe


I believe in one God who died for my sin and that Christ is my savior and father.  
I believe we are responsible for everything we do no matter how we feel about it. 
I believe your mistakes are what make you who you are and that every choice I make says something about me.  
I believe selfishness is the root of all evil and that selflessness is the way to healing.  
I believe high maintenance is not necessarily a bad thing.  
I Believe life doesn't give you the people you want, it gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to love you, to leave you; to make you into the person you were meant to be.  
I believe fate decides who walks into your life, but you decide who you let stay, who you let walk away,& who you refuse to let walkout..  
I believe life brings you trials and that good can come from the suffering if you don't waste it.  
I believe my pain will never compare to the pain Christ paid for me on the cross.  
I believe in miracles and in the responsibility to help ourselves.  
I believe knowledge is overrated and wisdom is underrated. 
I believe love is used often but not given enough.  
I believe the ones you love are always taken away too soon. 
I believe that just because someone doesn’t love you the way that you want them to doesn’t mean that they don’t love you at all.  
I believe it takes a minute to like someone, a day to love someone, but a lifetime to forget someone.  
I believe that marriage is forever and that diamonds are to be upgraded every ten years.  
I believe accessories make the outfit and a girl can never have too many shoes or handbags.  
I believe that there is no hurry to grow up because it is bound to happen.  
I believe you’re never too old to play.  
I believe traditions give us stability but change makes us grow.  
I believe everyone is a basket case sometime.  
I believe to be remembered is greater than to be known.  
I believe that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.  
I believe life goes by quickly and that no moment should be overlooked.  
I believe that if you get a chance you should take it, if it changes your life you should let it, because nobody said it would be perfect, they just said it would be worth it. 
I believe no matter how good a friend is that they will hurt you and you must be willing to forgive. 
I believe in dreaming big and making a way. 
I believe that no matter how weak you feel you can always find the strength to help someone else. 
I believe everyone should be an organ donor because one saved my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment